Monday, December 14, 2009

Which one is better?

Monday, December 14, 2009
Scenario One:
A lady goes to the bathroom, takes off her shaal --> (the thing you wrap around your neck), Does her thing and all that.. Takes her shaal back and wears it only to notice that water is dripping from it on her head… She calims to know what is the water source but she is not 100% sure of and but in her defence its not PEE and the water did smell good =p


Scenario Two:
A lady walks down the street from building to building and her skirt catches water.. Continues walking but knows 100% what is the source of the water.. *updated* IT MIGHT HAVE BEEEN CAT PEEEE but we are not sure of it!!


Now the question is WHICH SITUATION IS BETTER FOR YOU TO BE IN??


PEOPLE you NEED to answer, silent readers, loud reader, one time readers.. I NEED AS MUCH RESPONDS as possible.. I might win a ticket to KUWAIT if you answer like me hehehe…

14 Voices:

Anonymous

Heeeeey :@
U make it sound terrible :@ and I knoow the source of the water :(

Not fair!

U how u mentioned the word pee in my situation but u never mentioed the cat pee in urs !!!

See u're miss leading the readers !!

NOT FAIR

On my defense zyada ;p it was a handycaped toilet !! No one use it !!

Anonymous

And I'm gona comment as anonymous ;p for" e7em" reasons ;p

Standy

Anonymous: LOOOL!!! ok.. just for the sake of the argument, i will update it and say that is MIGHT HAVE BEEN CAT PEE!!

and i am not misleading anyone =p
the scnarios are fair!! loool

if the handicaped toilt no one uses it how come you were in it?? =p

mosha

i say the first one! being alone in the bathroom is so much better than walking around infront of others down the street! at least i'd thik of what to do next and not worry about the embarassement

Faith

LOOL all what I know is that you’re crazy.. but you already know that so I’m just gonna help you to win that free trip and say I’d rather be in the second situation ;D
happy?

Mean B

it doesnt make diffrent . since i have been to both satuations. who cares.

beside cats pee and shit on sand they dont pee on the floor just like that. they like to dig and burry. what you should say is someones vomit or that red yellow green indian spet.

Karamilah

mmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmm
ok i think scenario 2

Madness

scenario 1 is waaaayyyy better !
I hope u win ;)

Journal Entries

if i must choose i'll choose #1.. at least whatever it is it smells ok ;p

eshda3wa

ew ew ewwwwwww

but id rather have unkown source be on my skirt not my head!

doona

a7es skirt!

bas etha u answered head then head elmohem you come! =D

Captivated

I'd rather be in the second scenario because if there is an unknown substance on my garments, Id rather it be on my skirt rather than somewhere close to my face.

Standy

mosha: loool.. hmm good point!!


Faith: LOOOL!! you know that my crazness is what you love in me =p
*\o/* i am happy and diong my cheerleading dance =p
p.s if i win, i am so taking you with me on the trip =p




Mean B:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!EEEEWWWWWOOOOOOO.. that was discusting..



Karamilah: you are wise =p



Mad Art: looool.. fingers crossed =p




A Journal Entry: looooool.. aham shay it smells good =p




eshda3wa: LOL!! so true!!




mrayty: LOOOL!! for the sake of the argument and fairness i take your first answer ;)




Captivated:LOOOOOOOOL.. yupe =) i agree!!

Anonymous

you know why i were in it !! :@


and u didnt win :@

ta3adol :@

 
Stand-Alone~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates