Saturday, February 18, 2012

I’m Loving.. Saturday

Saturday, February 18, 2012
For once, as far as I can remember.. I am not hating Saturday.. Although I slept less than 5 hours and its Saturday and it’s the day of the week that I hate so much..

I am so in love with this Saturday.. for the following reasons:
1, No more crappy morning reports to send
2, No more stupid routin things to create
3, No more rushing around trying to get numbers of whatever they ask for
4, No more pushing myself to do what I don’t like to do


This new job looks very promising.. I was just asked if I wanted to be like a “Trainer” to give out presentations to the Petroleum Engineering community.. I think this is a very good opertunity for me as I will overcome my fear of speaking in public, plus I think getting to be involved in a large group will help my progression in the future as I will be known hence I will be able to climb the ladder of success :D

A note to my doctor:
Today I so don’t mind you having the Saturday day off and actually enjoying it,, I am not jealous anymore :p

8 Voices:

Rumaitha

Alf mabrook hun, I am glad you love your job and will continue to love it and be productive. All the best with loving Saturdays *hugs*

Vainglorious

Congrats on the new job hope it works out as you wish :)

Butterfly Chick

Congrats for the new job and best luck.. I hope you keep enjoying Saturdays :P

her doctor

i am so happy for u !! finally ur m3ash will be 7alal :P

Maqsood Qureshi

Cool. :-)Glad that you don't have to do monotonous jobs anymore.

Amna

Wow... Congrats on the new job!!!

I had to inform you that You have been tagged in one of my blog posts called 'ELEVEN'. Kindly visit this link and continue the topic. http://sweetheartdiary11.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-eleven.html

♥●• İzdihër •●♥

CONGRATS HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Standy

Rummy al7amdulliah.. inshallah ameen ya raab.. thank you *hugs*


Vainglorious: inshallah ameen ya rab.. thank you *


Butterfly Chick lool.. i hope so too :P

thank you hun :*



My Doctor LOOOL.. aham shay :p



Maqsood Qureshi:hhehe YES i agree.,.


Sweetheart Diary: thank you :D

and thank you for the tag :*

 
Stand-Alone~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates