Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Feel Smart..

Tuesday, May 17, 2011
I felt so smart today when i was in a semi formal meeting and a topic came up that i am responsible for but its too technical for me and in reality i am REALLY lost and they start giving suggestions and i nod my head when i don’t understand and i feel like i should come up with something smart and not very specific and then i finally say something like "i feel it will increase the database productivity" and they all nod and agree with me =D

BEST FEELING EVER!!!

5 Voices:

Rumaitha

Hahaha awesome feeling. It's like they actually listened to you =p

Anonymous

Haha guess you don't have to change your job now :P

Standy

Rummy: looool.. YES wallah el feeling 3ajeeeb =p



C: LOOOOL hahaha.. i guess you are right =p
until i feel stupid again hehe =p

swera

huh?! never thought that moment will come to life :P

Standy

Swera LOOOOL!! la wallah never thought =p

 
Stand-Alone~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates