Friday, January 13, 2012

Today..

Friday, January 13, 2012

Yesterday was a long day.. But it was fun.. It’s been awhile since I had a BBQ meal.. Having the family around it’s not so bad after all :)

Today was a very eventful day.. I kinda liked the experience that I went through.. Although I didn’t have much sleep yesterday night but somehow I still managed to get through today..

My cousin’s baby completed 40 days so she did this mawlid in her house, where they read Quran and qasaayid.. It was really something else.. I was impressed by the whole scene.. It was my first time to attend something like this.. I don’t mind going to another ones.. I really had fun..

After that I went to the movies with my friend muffin.. The movie sucked big time.. It was the worst movie I have ever seen in my life.. It’s called “Vanishing on 7th street”,, pathetic and a waste of time.. But what mattered most is the company.. I had fun with her and it was a nice change of routine.

Now I am waiting for Arab Idol, not that I love the show, but it’s something me and mom love to
Watch together, so now I am having myself some “mommy and me time” hehe..

This was a perfect day and tomorrow is Saturday where I know I’ll be cranky unless someone sends me a nice Saturday voice note :p

5 Voices:

Unknown

Have fun girl.

PrimaDonna

What an eventful day! Sounds like you had fun! :D

Standy

Fahad Naeem: Thank you :D



PrimaDonna: I did :D it was a super day :D

♥●• İzdihër •●♥

It was some how good day :).
Mabrook for your cousin's baby.I haven't seen Vanishing on 7th street.So can not give my two -cent.

Standy

İzdihër: Yupe indeed it was :D

allah yebarik :D


adn i dont advice you to watch the movie nor to waste your 2 cent on them!!!

 
Stand-Alone~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates