Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Plan..

Thursday, July 4, 2013
So here is a plan.. i need to loose wieght.. yes yes yes its a struggle and evey fat cell in my body refuses to detach themselves from me.. i know tough love :)

So where does that leave me? That leaves me in the middle of the getting in the new shape of the era which is ROUND!

So to motivate myself.. i decided to buy myself a gift for me birthday which is "Fitbit Flex"
YAY to me :)

well i still didnt buy it and not sure when i will get it or if i will get it i am confused but i am so sure that this will motivate me so maybe inshallah i will.. i need to research more about it..

on a lighter note.. haha funny lighter really?? well, on a side note.. ohh sounded like a side dish.. now i feel like having chicken wings on the side lool..

I am determind to make an effrot to look sexy..

And me SEXY is to be fit and healthy..

2 Voices:

Karamilah

you go girl. i started seeing a dietician. it is helping. diet is very hard but determinations gets you where you wish to be. ur not alone so keep going...

Mean B

best of luck woman. i know you can do it "roling eyes"

 
Stand-Alone~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates