Monday, January 24, 2011
Check this link.. (thank you Bint ilKuwait for this, and NO i dont feel any better =p)
How is life fair =(
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Now I just want to clarify, that whatever we did in our country, had NOTHING to do with you getting 1000KD or free food. This maseera thing was decided a week ago or so but it was before anything was declared on your side..
Here are links that you can browse through that will give you an idea on why we were doing the maseera..
Standy, Over and Out..
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Since I didn’t have a 2010 resolution I really didn’t live by any rules.. As a result i:
1. Gained 10 kgs
2. Lost focus in work
3. Didn’t have priorities
4. Didn’t have saving
5. Lived the day as it came and that resulted in my being depressed, lost and donno what the hell I am doing!!
So I decided to start this year with a nice easy to do resolution…
1. Smile more
2. Be more forgiving
3. Focus in my work
4. Lose weight
5. Save 1000 Rials (since no one wants to give me. I’ve been begging for 2 years now and NOT ONE SOUL wants to give me my 1000 rials! And the mahar money doesn’t count thank you very much!!!)
6. Travel to a country that I have never been to!
7. Talk more Arabic and less English (which my doctor hates and doesn’t support me in this madri why)
8. Read at least 3 books
9. Engage more with my friends and have more gatherings
10. Cancel resolution no.5 and wait for someone to give me a thousand rials no string attached
11. Tweet at least once a day..
12. Find my fake friend a new obsession!
13. Blog More!!
14. Keep on obsessing about the 1000 Omani Rial and maybe someone from Kuwait will donate it to me since they have given 1000 Kuwaiti Dinar from their government..
That is all for now =)