Sunday, January 9, 2011

End of the Year Appraisal 2010

Sunday, January 9, 2011
So I was asked to evaluated myself and write the results and behavior that I have achieved, or done in 2010.. Now I don’t understand how I am suppose to evaluate myself.. I mean my boss is suppose to write about me not me write about myself.. Anyways, since I am not so good with words (professional that is) I asked my co-workers to help and here is what they EXPECT ME to publish in my performance report!!!






6 Voices:

Rumaitha

Hahaha I like the farmville and millionaire city part. Cracked me up..!!

But yeah how are you supposed to evaluate yourself?! That just doesn't make sense.

Nemo

LOL

umm boss mala khleg yakteb wla shno ;p

Bint ilKuwait

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ana abeech ta36enha this report:P

swera

wahahahahahhahahaa u're faking it gurrrrl LOL

Mean B

in results write the bottom one and behavour write the top one. lool

Amina

Hey Girl I know that it's my first ever comment on your blog, Just wanted to tell u that LET ME WRITE IT FOR U HA HA HA with a mean laugh ... U'll definatly get a raise :) love ya

 
Stand-Alone~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates