Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Alphabet Tag

Saturday, August 20, 2011
Tagged by Butterfly Chick and Izdihar

Its been awhile since i've done a tag.. this was fun =D
A
– Available: Married
– Age: 28
– Animals:
don’t mind them as long as they are far

B
– Beer:
Not my thing
– Best friends: Many
– Body Part on opposite sex: hmm.. Hands and shoulders
– Best feeling in the world: when I am totally broke and I find forgotten money (Just found 70 Omani Rials 2 days ago, best feeling EVER)
– Best weather: When it rains.. Something not cold and not hot..
– Been in Love: Yes
– Been on stage: Yes
– Believe in Magic:
Yes
– Believe in Santa: No
– Brand: Nothing Specific

C
– Candy:
YES PELASE.. I am crazy about candy..
– Color:
Navy Blue
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate except when it comes to ice cream
- Chinese/Indian/Italian: Depends on the mood ;)
- Cake or pie:
Cake
– Cheese: I LOVE LOVE LOVE cheese

D
– Day or Night:
Night
– Dancing in the rain: Sure, why not.. Usually walking in the rain..

E
– Eyes:
Black
– Ever failed a class: Yes (it was java and I have java)
– Enemies: I believe I do have some
– Exercise:
I should be doing more of this =p

F
– First thoughts waking up:
not work again!!
– Food:
can’t say no to that =p im like jazoora..i eat anything and everything =p

G
– Greatest Fear:
dying when my faith is shaken and loosing a family member
– Get along with your parents: Yes


H
– Hair Color:
black
– Happy:Al7amdulliah
– Holiday:
I hope its comes soon

I
– Ice Cream:
Not my thing.. Don’t like it much

J
– Jewelry:
not a fan
– Job:
al7amdullah

K
– Kids:
still thinking
– Kickboxing or karate: kickboxing!
– Keep a journal:
I do, I keep a blog ;)

L
– Love:
is overrated
– Laughed so hard you cried:
many timse

M
- Milk flavor:
chocolate or vanilla
– Movies: I’m a movie junkie!!
– Motion sickness:
very rare

N
– Number:
7

O
– One wish:
im keeping it to myself

P
– Perfect Pizza:
hmm.. none
– Pepsi/Coke: Coke
– Perfume/Cologne:
both

Q
– Quail:
moo tha?

R
– Reason to cry:
many
– Reality T.V: I watch a lot.. they are fun
– Radio Station:
95.9 and 104.8

S
– Song:
hmm… nothing in mind right now
– Shoe size: 39 -40
– Salad Dressing: thousand island, ranch, Italian.. actually all dressings I love =p
– Skinny dip:
LOOOL!! Nope!
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Both
– Sport: football, cycle and all kind of sports!
- Sex: is overrated

T
– Tattoos:
I wish
– Thunderstorms: make me scarred

U
– Unpredictable:
sometimes

V
– Vacation spot(s):
Maldives, a cruise and my sitting room with my dvds =D

W
– Weakness:
wont say
– Who makes you laugh the most: a lot of people
– Worst Weather:
humidity and dry hot

X
– X-Rays:
yes, I had them

Y
-Year it is now:
2011
-Yellow:
reminds me of the my doctor =p

Z
– Zoo animal:
not a fan!


I want to tag:
1.No Identity
2. Um Aryam
3. Queen Nusy
4. Rummy

5. Miya

6 Voices:

No identity..

cool, i find things i never knew.. :)

Butterfly Chick

finally u did it :D
glad u did :)..

yup I also found out stuff I never knew abt u .. its nice to know u more ;)

Gold Medal Ribbon

LOOOOOOOOOOOL loved ur taag!;** and miss u a lot Standy! 9ij mukanich embayen!

Chick Flick Journal

its really interesting to knowall these things about you xx

Standy

No identity: lool SHAME ON YOU.. you should know me well =p




Butterfly Chick: YUPE =D
better late than never =)

Its always nice to know more ;)


Gold Medal Ribbon: Wallah i miss you toooo and glad you loved my tag :***

I am happy to see you back and active,, enty el mukanich fa'9ii fil sa7 mo ana :**


Chick Flick Journal: hehe,, thank you :*

♥●• İzdihër •●♥

U married ?? Ok ok

i did know that ..Interesting answers :).

 
Stand-Alone~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates