Saturday, June 11, 2011

All The Way From China..

Saturday, June 11, 2011
The highlight of my weekend was when I received a post card from a dear friend.. I went to my parents house and I see a postcard on the sitting room table.. (No one in the house gets postcards but me)




so I knew it was mine, but it was a surprise when I found it who it was from =D
Totally made my weekend!!



Ruth, thank you for planting a smile on my face.. Miss you loads girl.. Hope you have a plan to visit Oman and the middle east.. Lots of adventures are wafting for you over here ;).. You Rock Girl..

*Hugs*
Miss ya..

9 Voices:

Reema

beautiful, and i thought people stopped sending post cards and snail mail...!

Butterfly Chick

Lovely! I love getting post cards or mails! It's just a lovely feeling that you get a letter by mail ! hahaha
I mean its kind of routine to get an email or a msg bas mail chee its just so nice and sweet..

Gold Medal Ribbon

lOOOOOOOOOOOOOl cuuuuuuute!! i want POST CARDS!;(

Maqsood Qureshi

I love Snail Mail. It's an element of romance in it. :-)

Standy

Reema: i love snail mail.. it just a nice feeling to it =D




Butterfly Chick: hehe.. indeed,, maybe i should send you one ;)



Gold Medal Ribbon: I KNOW RIGHT =D

Send me your address and i might supprise you with a post card ;)



Maqsood Qureshi: cant argue with that =)

Anonymous

I'm waiting for one from Oman :P

Standy

C: send me your address =p

Butterfly Chick

Standy.. hahaha I would love to

Standy

Butterfly Chick: send me your address =D

 
Stand-Alone~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates