Sunday, July 15, 2012

What I Want For My Birthday..

Sunday, July 15, 2012
My birthday is in two days.. and these are the things that I want for my birthday :D



1. One Thousand Omani Rials
I am still and I guess always be obsessing about this till I get it :p



2. Book
Any type of books, I’m trying to get into the habit of reading :p



3. Watch
Its more like an obsession to go figure :p





4. Perfume
Well, you can never have too much of them :p




5. Abbaya
Since I have been told that my taste in Abbaya sucks, so I leave it to you to get me one and I shall wear it ;)



6. Funky T-Shirt
Something I love :)

2 Voices:

Amani

hahahhaha funny wish list i hope you'll get the money since they're the first thing on the list .. HAPPY BDAY sweetie
but seriously consider making the books & reading thing happen for real & share what you read :)

Melanie

I know it's a bit late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a wonderful time celabrating it and also got the birthday gifts you were hoping for. I want most of them too. Maybe I should make a birthday wishlist myself...

 
Stand-Alone~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates