Saturday, March 17, 2012

Police Check??

Saturday, March 17, 2012

So everyday to enter work, I have to show my work ID to the police and they open the gates for me.. I usually show my ID card from afar and they normally let me in.. but today was different..

First time to see police officer holding a machine gun.. they normally don’t hold anything in their hands.. Something like the picture below..


Second, they stopped me and actually took the work ID and read it for 5 seconds then they let gave me back and let me in.. I mean they once in awhile stop people and ask us to open the window to show them they ID buy they never take it to read.. This was very weird..

5 Voices:

PrimaDonna

Oh they used to do that to me in my previous work place, they stopped me for a whole week surveying the same ID card, but for me I think it was because of the situation in Bahrain.

PrimaDonna

Oh they used to do that to me in my previous work place, they stopped me for a whole week surveying the same ID card, but for me I think it was because of the situation in Bahrain.

PrimaDonna
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amna

This happens to me daily :(

Butterfly Chick

Yeah they do this here in some of the areas or jobs I guess!
I know it can be really irritating!
I am one of the people who gets afraid when I see someone holding a gun lol! I dunno why would they use it here! Laish they will be holding it ya3ni! I cant understand this lol

 
Stand-Alone~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates