Saturday, March 16, 2013

Childish

Saturday, March 16, 2013


How often do you act childish?? I admit that I am over childish when I feel that something is mine and I have the right to have it or get angry about it although it’s very childish. And when I state the reason I see how ridicules I am and I actually don’t make sense at all.

I am not sure why but I can’t seem to get over this feeling as fast as I would like, not I don’t dwell on them but I guess I am looking for some sort of reassurance and when I don’t get that it makes me sad.

So I feel sad and disappointed and I start doubting everything and over evaluating things. I think I need to get a grip and stop the negative thoughts from invading my memories and creating more dramas in my head.

I think I deserve to be childish but for how long?

5 Voices:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥

It is Ok to be childish sometimes.

Danderma

You and me are alike. We can dwell forever in our minds racking those memories. However, you have to distinguish between being "Childish" an being "Selfish". Its OK to be childish sometimes. I still jump up and clap in glee when my favorite cartoon is showing on TV or when its time for ice cream. Its OK to be selfish ALL THE TIME because, believe it or not, time and time again I've noticed that people who you have put before you won't repay you the favor so unless you are 100% sure that the person infront of you will put you before themselves, you can put yourself and your needs before and that, my dear, is selfish yet OK.

Childish, selfish, and proud!

Standy

♥●• İzdihër •●♥: i agree :)


Danderma hehe i do that all the time, get excited when i see things from my childhood or get an ice cream :p

I agree with you,, never thought being selfish is OK but i guess you do make a point.. These days being selfish is totally ok coz ppl tend to walk all over you!!

thank you for your comment, i really appricaite it *hugs*

Her Doctor

let me know when you find the answer, because im struggling with this too lol

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Stand-Alone~ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates